Just a quickie before I head to brunswick with soon siew pig, jane sao, raemond fong, lucy fong, and miss rainbow for shopping and food:
1) Skydiving was.. Indescribable. My head still spins thinking about the rush and not knowing wtf was going through my head taking that plunge 14,000 ft in the air. More about that later.
2) I haven't got anyone anything yet but please don't kill me if I don't eventually because the cash flow doesn't seem to be going well. Point #1 took up almost 1/4 of what I brought over! (btw pau, no one knows what's a microdermal anchor. -frown-)
3) I am eating alot.. and I mean alot. Imagine eating a starter of steak tartare (raw beef cubes with dressing) and chips (2 people usually share one!), then a 250g 36month old steak, then finishing 2 glasses of red wine, before proceeding to Crown to wolf down a hotdog. Hmmm.
4) I realise I am alot happier here in the company of my friends who have been the most rock steady in my life. I do miss a few people in singapore, and it certainly surprises me who these people turn out to be.
5) I have 4 and a half days left here. I am Very Upset. :(
6) I have a feeling jane sao, raemond fong and lucy fong are still sleeping. Hmmmmmm... ---
Quote of The Day:
The 6 of us were engaged in a conversation about a man who brought his dog up in the air to skydive, and we were all saying how scared the dog must've been, when kexin lashes out:
"Ya la!! No one even bothered to ask the dog if he wanted to skydive!!!!"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home